[STICKY] Small Game Templates...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Information -> Le jeu
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Fév - 14:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: [STICKY] Small Game Templates... Répondre en citant

Hi,

It would be great to get more demos added to the core of AppGameKit. Many new users want to start making versions of games that they see on the app store and if they had some simple template in the style it would most likely teach them the logic and inspire them to make a version.

With that in mind, can I ask our awesome community to create some? 

I'm only talking about the core mechanics. So take a game like Doodle Jump, the template would just be the jumping character and some platforms scrolling down and around.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/218621

VPS Hosting Solution Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Fév - 14:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Information -> Le jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Liens
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation