GameSpot Boards

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> Discussion générale
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 11:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: GameSpot Boards Répondre en citant

Hi,

At one time, GameSpot was one of the premier resources for top-notch gaming news and reviews, but has fallen down a few pegs over the last decade or so. It’s still a worthwhile site though, and continues to bring in millions of viewers every month.

Hopping over to the GameSpot Boards, you’ll soon notice that there’s a lot of activity. Between the General and Platform forums, I see over 35 million posts. GameSpot users may have a reputation for being on the spammy side, but it’s really not that bad, and even so, 35 million is impressive.

One complaint I have is that, like the IGN Boards, the GameSpot Boards lack granularity. A forum for “Games Discussion” is simply too broad for me, but I realize that’s subjective. 

For More Details

Sales Promotion Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 11:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Liens
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation