Sea Of Stars – development thread

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> Discussion générale
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 11:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Sea Of Stars – development thread Répondre en citant

Hi,

I’m already very much plowing into it. The first test-game I did with my original list of resources radically altered the game play to a very heavy trade-based game where all building stopped until resources required were able to be traded for between empires.

This was too far one way, so I’ve revised the resources list to make most of the resources spawn naturally on planets, making empires much more independent in what resources they can supply and therefore what ships and bases they can build.

However I think it is still important to have a necessity to trade for some high-end manufactured resources that are used in advanced technologies. This will give the late game a different strategic edge other than pure conquest of enemies…

if you don’t have for example the manufactured resource of say Engineered Organims on any of your colonies, but another empire does, you can’t simply conquest them to get it… you need to get all diplomatic…

For More Details

product innovation video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Déc - 11:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Liens
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation