Where did all the good games go?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> JeuAlaKon
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 12:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Where did all the good games go? Répondre en citant

Hi,

It didn't seem that long ago when CoD modern warfare, the Mass Effect trilogy, Halo, Fallout, & many other incredible works were on the market.

When I come back & check the market now, I can't seem to find anything interesting to look at on a website that used to focus on great games. Now it just seems like any crap game that comes along gets dumped on the website & interferes with finding the high-quality games that we used to have so many of in the past.

Where's the good stuff? Is there a better site out there where you get the goods on the great games? Or are we stuck with just following the video game publisher/producer websites for new things?

It's just weird how there isn't any new incredible games on the market as there once was. Or that it's just a very small handful, nothing like it used to be. There doesn't seem to be any new creative content either, at least not before. It's always built on top of something that came before, much like infinite Hollywood Reboots.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/where-did-all-the-…

Minimalist Animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 12:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> JeuAlaKon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Liens
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation