RU COMMUNITY IS EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> JeuAlaKon
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 13:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: RU COMMUNITY IS EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT Répondre en citant

I went to check on RU forum and noticed the only alive thread in "General" being about SC2 going to F2p. 
The thread is basicly everyone whining that they spent money on SC2 !@#$ton of years prior to it being f2p. 
I find it very funny, how people bought the game, enjoyed it and now are ready to sue blizzard because they bought the game and people are getting some parts of it for free.
I mean, why people are even doing it?They got fun time playing it. They got (mostly)amazing experience and still they are angry, because its free after 7 years. And if they got bad experience, they could refund it.
Just...Why people are like that?

For More You Can Check:

Video Animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Nov - 13:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Union-Onju Index du Forum -> UnionOnju - Communauté -> JeuAlaKon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Liens
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation